Monday, November 1, 2010

Tomorrow is the vote

Yikes! I'm an Election Judge. Pray for me.

I've been very disturbed by the rules and loopholes in the laws for voting in MN. As long as someone will say they have "personal knowledge" that you are a resident in that voting area then you can vote there. If you are willing to lie about it, you can be a non-American citizen and vote in this manner.

I'd like my vote to count instead of being negated by someone who was not supposed to be voting. As an Election Judge, it is my sworn duty to prevent fraud in the part of the election I'm overseeing. With tensions and passions about the election running so high, I hope things are done with honesty and integrity, so at the end, we are at least pleased with the process.

Alas, I'm not confident. But I'm glad I'm going to be in a position where I can make a difference and do my part.

Thank you for your prayers.

2 comments:

  1. God, honor Tim's heart for justice and may he find a way to live out his oath today. Bless our country and help us find the honest paths. Amen

    ReplyDelete