Monday, November 15, 2010

Do I know you?


One of the "blog-roll" lists that I have on the right side is Post-Secrets. It is a blog that posts secrets, confessions, thanksgivings, confusions, and wonderings. As a person for whom life is sometimes confusing, and for whom people sometimes seem so alien, this website can be really therapeutic. Of course, it is all done without names - and very often faces are blurred - to protect identities.

So when I see a Post-Secret that I can apply to someone I know, I congratulate myself on figuring out who (among the gazillions who have sent these in) belongs to this one. Like the one above . . . .

Why was it that I visited this blog in the first place?

Disclaimer: this website is not for children.

(click on the picture to see a larger version)

2 comments:

  1. That was my thought. It fits the details - words and picture.

    Oh well. Who knows?

    ReplyDelete