Sunday, August 1, 2010

Baseball Update - My earlier predictions

My predictions from earlier this year:

American League Division Winners
East: NY Yankees 95-67 (leading their division)
Central: Minnesota 91-71 (.5 games behind)
West: Texas 88-74 (leading their division)
Wild Card: Tampa Bay: 88-74 (leading WC race)

National League Division Winners
East: Philadelphia 94-68 (3.5 games behind)
Central: St. Louis 98-64 (leading their division)
West: LA Dodgers 90-72 (7 games behind)
Wild Card: Houston: 92-70 (15 games behind in WC)

AL Champions: Minnesota
NL Champtions: St. Louis

World Series Champions: Minnesota

I certainly know the AL better than the NL. I can see getting, possibly, 6 out of 8 correct for regular season play.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's really good predicting. I hope you and your mom have fun at the game soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So the Twins are a little behind the Tigers, is that it? If so, glad to hear they're catching up. I've got inlaws who like to remind me of how well the Tigers are doing in comparison to the Twins.

    ReplyDelete